Defender of Life
Jennifer has always stood up for the rights of the unborn, even when her peers didn’t agree. She gives a voice to those who can’t speak up for themselves, and she’ll do whatever it takes to protect their right to life!
- 100% voting record by Florida Family Action for marriage, family, and children issues
- Endorsed by Florida Right To Life
- Sponsored bill requiring a 24-hour waiting period prior to abortions
- Voted to defund Planned Parenthood and was proudly rated 0% by Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates
Jennifer lives by the values and freedoms our country was founded upon. That’s why she’s a staunch defender of our Second Amendment rights. Jennifer believes that every American deserves the right to defend themselves, and that the government should never take away the rights of law-abiding citizens!
- Voted to strengthen Stand-your-ground law
- Voted against banning so-called assault weapons
- Previously A-rated by the NRA
- Previously endorsed by the NRA
Jennifer believes that religious rights deserve to be protected as guaranteed to all Americans in the Constitution. She has stood up for your values and beliefs when no one else would.
- Voted to pass a bill guaranteeing the right of religious expression in schools
- Cosponsored bill protecting the religious rights of pastors and churches
- Voted to pass bill protecting the rights of adoption agencies to abide by their religious beliefs
Jennifer has helped make education a priority in the House by supporting unprecedented education funding levels, ensuring success in the classroom is the focus. Jennifer doesn't believe that one-size-fits-all education works, but that parents and teachers should make education decisions, not bureaucrats and politicians.
- Voted to expand educational freedom opportunities
- Voted to end failing Schools
- Voted for historic K-12 per-student funding Levels
Jennifer leads with conservative principles that grow jobs and help our economy, not interfere with growth. She won’t stand for wasteful government spending — she’ll fight to keep Florida affordable for all of us!
- A-rated by the Florida Chamber of Commerce and Americans for Prosperity
- Voted to cut taxes by over $1 billion
- Voted to cut red tape and job-killing regulations
Jennifer knows the people who fought so selflessly for our country deserve more. She’s stood up for veterans in the House, and she’ll continue to fight for the brave men and women who served us.
- Helped streamline housing applications for veterans (SB 184, 2016)
- Advanced job opportunities for veterans (HB 1219, 2016)